So, yesterday, I went to Indiana Beach with my skool's band. We left the skool round 7:30am. It took us 3 1/2 hours to get there. But when we were cuming bak it took only an hour and a half. Anyhoo, we got to Indiana Beach, got our instruments out, and practiced the Hey Song. We then got our bracelets that allows us to go on every ride and walked out of the pavillion. We stopped not to far away, and played the song. During the first time we played, it started to rain. Then we finished, walked about 3 yards and played again. That time, it started to pour!!! We walked hurried back to the pavillion, wiped down our instruments, and headed off into different directions to enjoy the rest of the day. First, I hung out with my friend Haley and her two friends. We first went on the Sky Ride over the park. Then we went on a ride called the Falling Star. It was fun!!! After, we went on the swings. My friends Jessi, Arlene, Brianna, and two of their friends were on it, too. So I sat with them. Going over the lake was so awesum!! But, it was kinda scary, too. Almost everytime we went around a spot, I was about to hit the guy in front of me. My knees were so close! That scared me, too. At the speed that the swings were going, it wud have really hurt if I hit him. But I luckily didn't. Then we went on other rides. And I met up with two of my other friends, Jackie and Kristen. We hung out and Haley and her friends went off. We went on a ride called Flyin Bob. We saw other friends of our there, so I sat with my friend Jess. After that, we went to the haunted house. It was scary!!! 3 people from their group went, and Kristen, Jackie, and I went. We paid and then sat down waiting for the tour guides to come. Then we all went into a creepy elevador (I hate them with a passion!), and all of us girls screamed! There were 3 other girls with us that we didn't know. When we stopped, the doors opened, and the guides let us go on our own! The girls that we didn't know led us. So, it was them, Jess, Chelsey, Eric, me, Jackie, and Kristen. Jess followed the girls. We were all holding hands. I got to hold Eric's hand. It was nice having a guy to lead me since Jess and chelsey went in front of Eric and were in their own lil group. Anyhoo, it was scary!! Every corner and after we opened every door, we screamed!!! Then, we got stopped at the place where there are usually a million doors to choose from b/c the 3 girls leading us went in the same door lk a hundred times!!! We came to the conclusion that we were going to use the the door that said "This is for the chickens" if we didn't find it soon. But, finally and unfortunatley, we found the rite door. We went through it, and continued through the house. Finally, we got out into the sun!! But, it wasn't over! We still had a lot to go! We went down a bunch of stairs and went through more creepy things and where things popped out at you!! Thank goodness for Eric! I squeezed his hand. Then, after a while of going through more of the house after the daylight, we reached the end! Everyone was shaking! Like literaly! Then we broke off again and my group went to check in. After that, we went on more rides and to get lunch. Then us three went on a ride where you had to shoot targets. It was almost pitch black and it had freaky things in it. I saw Shelby, so I rode with her. We were holding hands the whole time out of fear! We were scared to death! We screamed at everything that was in the ride! People siad that it was lame, but we were really terrified! After that, Shelby and her friends went one way and me and my friends went the other. We went on more rides and did other stuff. Stuff I can't remember. Then, sumwhere in there, I met up with Shelby and she and I and her friend Rachel all hung out. We went on this ride called the Double Shot! It went straight up really fast and then bounced down, went back up not all the way tho, and so on! It was awesum! Then, we went on the scrabler, and this other ride they really wanted to ride. After that, Rachel and I tried to convince Shelby that she was going to be okay when she went on this one ride. But, she wudn't. So, Rachel and I went on and showed Shelb how much funn it was! And, then I talked to her and told her that I wudnt push her to do anything that she was unable to do. And, that I didn't wanna hear her say that she can't do sumthin! She finally went on and had a blast!!! She wanted to go on it again after we went on a log ride. Te log ride was lame!!! Then, we went on a three roller coasters. They were the best rides there!!! It rocked my sox!!! When we went on the CornBall, I saw one of my bestest friends there that works there. And, I hadn't seen Jen in a year!!! Us three went on this ride lk 20 times in a row. Seriously!! Then, we went on the Hurricane. That one was fun, too! After that one, we ran to another one and rode it. Then, we did other stuff, and split off again. So, my ending group was with Jessi, Arlene, and the others I named off before. I ran all the way across the park to meet Shelby and Rachel sumwhere and they werent even there!!! They went on another ride! Then I saw other people I knew, walked back to the pavillion, and met up with Kristen and Jackie. We decided that we were done with rides, and wanted to get souvenirs since we only had 20 minutes left. Before when we were walking around, I saw this place where there was a pair of pink sunglasses that I loved, so I quickly ran there (to make shur we had enough time), and they were closed. That made me sad! Then, I really wanted a tatoo, so I ran all the way from one end of the park to another, realized that the stand was face painting, went back to a tatoo place closer to the pavillion, and got a butterfly one there. The lady said that my tatoo shud last a lot longer that regular ones. Like about a week to more than that. The lady had her's one for 10 days. So, yeah. Then while Kristen was getting her's on, I ran to get cheese popcorn for dinner and ran back just in time to see it when it was done. We ran to a store that Jackie wanted to go in, and I got pink sunglasses. Ever since I wore Kristin's glasses, I loved them, so I had to get a pair of pink ones. DUH!! After I bought them, we went back to the pavillion and checked in for the last time. We sat there waiting for everyone to get back, and left round 7. On the bus rides, I sat with my friend Randi. She's so much fun to sit by. Our friends Emma and Megan were sitting in front of us, and Megan was going to do our hair in french braids, but she was too tired. But, can you blame her. Everyone was! Then, we got home. My dad picked me up and he brought me out to get actual dinnner, McDonalds. It tasted so good after park food! But, wut I had for lunch was pretty good, too. So, that was my dad yesterday!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home