Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hey!! My name's Brooke. I have many nicnames- brooke-lyn nichole is the most common, brooke-a-by (my cuz calls me that), brookie (from my bestest friend kristin), brooke brooke (from holly), and I don't really wanna share the others. They're embarrassing! Anyhoo, I love to run! And play all sports! My favorite sport has to be ultimate frisbee. My friends from church and I always play! It's a lot of funn! I also love to write my own poems. I've gotten I think 4 down so far. I always love my friends no matter what happens. Even if they are in a different skool or move away to another country! And, best of all, I love to live! My life revolves around church! The majority of my friends go to my church or at least a church. I spent most of my time this summer at church or with church people! So, I LOVE CHURCH! Neways, I spend a lot of time on the computer, too. And, listening to my ipod. My ipod's my baby! I'd die w/o it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home